Monday, March 1, 2010

Life alert

Not much to say. I am in a bit of a depression, but the "I've fallen and I can't get up" commercial just came on and now I'm giggling, a lot. How sick is that? They really need to stop airing that commercial, I'm serious. People will keep laughing at the staged fall and the cataclysmic death dialogue that follows.
I've fallen, but I have to get up to pay the bills, feed myself, and basically not tear off my own skin strip by strip.
Cabin fever and divorce really do a number on the senses. Not a good number, like a number two...
I have also developed or at least cultivated restless leg syndrome, also can be applied to my toes, lips and hair follicles. Somehow, in some way, I, we, will get through this and be better on the other side?????
Or at least more interesting. F*cking great, that's just what I need, more character.

No comments:

Post a Comment